The off-season flew by this year didn’t it? When you’re playing into November, it doesn’t take long for Spring Training to arrive, and now here we are counting down to the season opener in two days!
My friends over at “Diamondhoggers” have a little contest going to see who can come the closest to predicting the 2011 World Series winner! Here’s my contribution to the cause. Why not play along and see how you compare . For sure I’m not making any wagers on my predictions since last years turned out to be a bust! Maybe I’ll have better luck this year. Good luck on yours!
- East Division Champions ~ Boston Red Sox *
- Central Division Champions ~ Detroit Tigers
- West Division Champions ~ Oakland A’s
- Wild Card ~ New York Yankees
- East Division Champions ~ Philadelphia Phillies
- Central Division Champions ~ Cincinnati Reds
- West Division Champions ~ San Francisco Giants *
- Wild Card ~ Colorado Rockies
WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS ~ SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS OVER BOSTON RED SOX!
- 2011 Preseason MLB Lester Awards (lesterslegends.com)
- 2011 MLB Predictions: Why the Boston Red Sox Will Win the AL East (bleacherreport.com)
Pingback: Predicting the Division Winners …… Oops! | Garlicfriesandbaseball's Blog