UP NEXT: Good grief! Look at the schedule. Well, okay then, but since I’m here on the West Coast I would have had to get up at 2:00AM to watch some of these games. Instead I used the handy-dandy technology associated with cable and recorded the darn thing. Not quite the same, but I was anxious to see if Korea’s going to do the one-step bunny hop to resolve differences during the game if any surface (see previous blog). I’m not sure why I’m so excited about watching the Classic this year. Probably because the Finals are being played at AT&T Park and I have tickets! USA a contender? We’ll soon find out! Stay tuned …..
- World Baseball Classic 2013: Who, how, and when to watch all the action (sbnation.com)
- World Baseball Classic Kicks Off This Weekend (fromforbestofederal.com)
- World Baseball Classic 2013 schedule: Saturday, March 2 (sbnation.com)
- Japan defeats Brazil 5-3 in World Baseball Classic (nbcsports.msnbc.com)
- First pitch in the World Baseball Classic is Friday (kansascity.com)